The below list highlights a detailed portfolio of my past work for employers, consulting business and personal projects across the Australian music, sport, and craft beer industries.
- 100 Fan Engagement Ideas For Craft Breweries (2019)
- 100+ Ideas and Incentives To Improve The Game Day F&B (2019)
- 100+ Ticketing Tips, Tricks, Ideas and Incentives (2019)
- 100+ Fan Engagement Ideas for Kids, Families, Members and Fans (2019)
- 200+ Fan Engagement Ideas for Teams and Stadiums (2015)
- 110 Fan Engagement Ideas for Queens Park Rangers FC (2015)
- 100 Fan Engagement Podcasting Ideas for Sports Teams and Stadiums (2015)
- 101 Content Creation Ideas for Sporting Teams (2014)
- 101 Fan Engagement Ideas for Music Artists (2014)
- A-League Infographics for Brisbane Roar and Central Coast Mariners (2013/14)
Fan Engagement Services
- Denver Broncos ticketing study and ideation for game days at Mile High Stadium
- Chelsea FC Fan Zone at Optus Stadium
- Chelsea FC fan engagement work for India Trophy Tour
- Portuguese Football League game day fan engagement research and ideation
- Gage Roads Brewing Co liquor tender Optus Stadium
- Essendon Football Club pre-game traditions research and ideation
- Workshops with FFA, AFL, NRL, SCG, Sydney Swans, Danish Supaliga and more
- Public speaking at conferences BREWCON, Sport Fan Summit, We Are Podcast Convention
- Content partner services with ICC Cricket World Cup, Netball World Cup, AFL, Australian Open/Tennis Australia and more.
The Gameday Groundhopper Pocket Passport
The GameDay GroundHopper Pocket Passport is a fun and educational pocket-sized booklet designed to document sports fans game day groundhopping adventures across the world’s sporting venues.
Featuring 20 individual game day templates for fans young and old to document their match day memories, a space for sketching or adding photos as well as a section for a fan’s passport photo, the GGPP is the perfect game day companion for fans to take with them to the game.
Released in March 2019 the GGPP has gone on to sell over 500 copies to 18 countries and counting including Peru, Portugal, Norway, England, France, and New Zealand with pictures coming in daily from sports fans and families across the globe using the passport to document their team’s game day’s such as at Celtic Park in Glasgow, Dodgers Stadium in Los Angeles and the MCG in Melbourne.
“I wrote in my book Stuff You May Have Missed. It was the regret that I hadn’t documented briefly every game I have been to in my life. And now Blair Hughes puts out The Gameday Groundhopper. Where have you been all my life!!! Great Idea”. Respected Australian sports commentator Andrew Voss.
More information on the GGPP can also be found at https://mrblairhughes.com/theggpp/ or on Twitter at @The_GGPP.
Brisbane Sounds Project
Brisbane Sounds was founded in 2006 to promote Brisbane artists locally and on the international stage for audiences around the world to get them passionate about Brisbane music.
The project produced over 100 events (media launches, gigs, school concerts, and global tours), five compilation albums featuring 100+ artists, Australia’s first gig guide app, pop up shops, social media networks of 18K+ and worked closely with Brisbane City Council, Brisbane Marketing, Gold Coast City Council, AusTrade, QLD Government and Trade QLD.
Promotion and showcasing of the Brisbane Sounds brand at global music conferences including Liverpool Sound City, SXSW, The Great Escape, CMJ, and Big Sound.
The Brisbane Sounds project was featured in local and national press including Brisbane News, Brisbane Times, Scot Campus, Courier Mail, SMH as well as being featured on a regular high rating weekly radio show in Brisbane’s 612ABC as well as Triple J and 4ZZZ.