In mid July I went and had a good look around the Real Madrid C.F. World Of Football experience thats currently touring Melbourne. As soon as you enter the space it feels as close as it can get to walking into The Bernabéu on a match day due to the immersive environment of the lighting, visuals and sounds. Fans are able to feel the culture, passion and go behind the scenes here with some of the digital and physical interactive elements on show including:
– FIFA 18 Gaming stations
– Selfie photo moments
– Touch screens with the stand out being the interactive history wall of Real Madrid players that lets fans search through every player’s stats and information from the start of the club.
– ‘Guess The Goal’ video touch screens.
– 360° Cinematic Match Day Experience Zone with a mega video wall cinema showing RM games and history.
– Trophy displays.
– Social media area showcasing player and fan posts.
– Playable tech space where you can test your skills against a RM player.
– Signed jersey area.
– Giant Fuzbol table.
I highly recommend checking out the RMWOF experience and the tech behind some of it but also for how they’ve integrated the immersive features of sound and lighting into this space. There were certainly a heap of interesting ideas for teams and venues here to help enhance match days or even team headquarters to show off a clubs history and draw fans into the HQ.