I checked out AFL Collingwood Football Club’s match day experience at Etihad Stadium last night.
Impressed by a few things here:
– Great to see a kids combo deal which is a winner for kids (trading cards as a bonus) and parents (cost $9)
– There’s free hot chocolate for kids on offer here for all AFL games in August which young fans were getting into on a chilly night.
– Collingwood blacked out the stadium and had the club logo projected onto the roof.
– Plenty of new well presented and gourmet looking food truck offerings outside the venue
– New addition of the Garden Gate bar was pumping outside the stadium with the ability to buy ‘beer towers’ pre-game.
– Checked out the Medallion Club. Some really plush and comfy seating experiences there which you could probably fall asleep in (Brisbane didn’t play that bad!)
All in all some top notch little additions to both the venue and Collingwood fan experience for 2018 so well done.