So this was fun 😂 Thank you to 7 News Brisbane and Steve Titmus for coming round to film this segment last night on my passion for fans, mental health, NRL and the Brisbane Broncos.
Hey you! Yes, you! Are you missing live sport?
Perhaps you have had some time on your hands to get creative and improve your arts and crafts skills during COVID19? Do you have a shed?
Well, you too can create your very own game-day fan experience with your very own stadium at home.
Introducing……’Hughesy’s Shed Stadium’.
– Seating capacity: 000,005. Stadium upgrade to 000,020 in June TBC ✅
– Ticket booth and working turnstile ✅
– Kids fan engagement zone with trading card station ✅
– F&B outlet with inclusive food options including vegan pies, chippies, and traditional lolly bags! ✅
– Highly engaged crowd atmosphere ✅
– Realistic turf ✅
– Merch stand ✅
– HD Mega 50 inch scoreboard ✅
– Sport LED ‘fluro’ lighting ✅
Total cost: $4.50
Keep smiling. Keep laughing. Stay positive and look after yourself and your family and friends. More sport will be back soon and fans will be back in the stands sometime soon too.