Randomly I’ve visited Fulham’s Craven Cottage on about six occasions for matches in London however nothing quite competes with a Fulham FC match day, especially on a nice Sunday afternoon in London.
My tips here include:
- Always visit the Eight Bells pub next to the tube stop.
- Walk along the Thames pre-game.
- Try the Fulham Food Co cheeseburger
- Sit in the family mixed fan zone.
- Try the craft beers on tap.
- If you have kids have them fill out their cool little post box with their message to the team and on how their day was at the Cottage.
- Make sure you take a closer look at the architecture here too.